Juan Felipe Guerra Chamorro
Languages: Spanish and English.
Juan Felipe Guerra is a Lexvalor Abogados Lawyer since 2016. He was previously member of staff at the Estudio Jurídico Peñaherrera & Ponce Abogados law firm, and has focused his practice on the labor context—both individual and collective. The counseling provided to his clients meets the purpose of downsizing labor-related contingencies, the effective application of legal rules and regulations as well as the prevention and sponsorship during individual conflicts of administrative and judicial nature.
He currently provides advice to important national companies involved in the retail, hydroelectric, pharmaceutical and commercial sectors, among other.
- Enrolled in a Higher Specialization program on the Establishment of Businesses at Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar.
- Attorney at law by the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, 2011.
- Lexvalor Abogados Lawyer, 2016 – to present
- Associate Lawyer, Peñaherrera & Ponce Abogados 2013 - 2016
- Legal Credit Analyst, Banco Internacional. 2011
- Conflict Resolution