Languages: Spanish and English.
Marcelo Morabowen Borja is a Lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados. He joined the Firm in 2008 while pursuing his academic studies.
He is a lawyer in the general partnership area for the Firm, with a significant trajectory and experience in mergers and acquisitions, mercantile contracting, business expansion, and fiduciary law; fields on which he provides counseling to important companies of the real estate and labor sectors.
Throughout his professional career he has provided advice to prestigious companies, institutions, and holding houses such as Fideval S.A. Administradora de Fondos y Fideicomisos, Administradora de Fondos y Fideicomisos, Produfondos S.A. (currently Anefi S.A. Administradora de Fondos y Fideicomisos), Casa de Valores Produvalores S.A. (currently Ecuabursátil Casa de Valores S.A.) and Corporación de Promoción Universitaria - Universidad San Francisco de Quito.
Most recently, he has provided corporate advice to companies pertaining to the retail, food, real estate, construction, and industrial sectors, among others, in regard to partnership issues, mergers and acquisitions, and contracting matters.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from the EAE Business School, Madrid - Spain, 2016
- Attorney at Law by Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, 2014
- Lexvalor Abogados Lawyer, 2016 – present
- Lexvalor Abogados Lawyer, 2008 - 2015
- Counselor for Fideval S.A. Administradora de Fondos y Fideicomisos, 2008 - 2010 and 2012 - 2013
- Counselor for Administradora de Fondos y Fideicomisos Produfondos S.A. and Casa de Valores Produvalores S.A., 2011 - 2012
- Counselor for Corporación de Promoción Universitaria - Universidad San Francisco de Quito, 2010 - 2011
- Partnership Law
- Real Estate Law
- Fiduciary Law
- Labor Law