Mariela Alejandra Moreno Vaca
Languages: Spanish and English.
Mariela Moreno Vaca is a lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados who joined the firm in 2013 after having developed her professional career at important public institutions and law firms in Ecuador.
She is part of the Firm’s Fiduciary Area, with experience in structuring fiduciary business as well as in providing real estate, corporate and stock market advisory services to various and important national companies. Mariela also counsels salient companies in litigation and arbitration/mediation procedures concerning the fiduciary area.
Since 2016, Mariela has been part of the teaching staff at Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, Ecuador campus, teaching Higher Specialization in Popular and Solidarity Economics and in the Higher Specialization in Financial, Bourse and Insurance Law.
- Master's degree in Financial, Bourse and Insurance Law from the Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, Ecuador campus, 2016
- Higher Specialization in Financial, Bourse and Insurance Law from the Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, Ecuador campus, 2011
- Attorney at Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, 2009
- Lexvalor Abogados Lawyer, 2013 – present
- Professor engaged by Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, Ecuador campus, 2016 –present
- Official at the Superintendence of Popular and Solidarity Economics, 2012
- Official at the National Financial Corporation (Corporación Financiera Nacional), 2007
- La Naturaleza Jurídica del Acto Económico Solidario (Juridical Nature of an Economic Solidarity Act), Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar Ecuador campus, 2016.
- Fiduciary issues
- Real Estate
- Stock Market