Languages: Spanish, English and Italian.
Martín Vásconez has been a lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados Lawyer since 2016. Prior to joining the Firm, he was a staff member at the Estudio Jurídico Peñaherrera & Ponce Abogados law firm.
At present Martín is part of the Intellectual Property, Competition Law, and Partnership Law team.
As part of the outstanding cases handled for the Firm, he defended a European brand name involving undue use of same by a local producer. The case involved Intellectual Property and Competition Law.
Additionally, Martín has been the defense counselor for all the Firm’s clients confronting investigation and penalization proceedings carried out by the Superintendence of Market Power Control.
- Enrolled in the Master’s degree program on Intellectual Property Law by the University of Torino, in cooperation with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) -currently underway.
- Postgraduate studies in Economics for Competition Law, King´s College London, 2016
- Attorney at Law by Universidad de Los Hemisferios, 2015
- General Course on Intellectual Property – WIPO, 2016
- Lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados, 2016 – present
- Associate Lawyer for the Peñaherrera & Ponce Abogados law firm, 2015 – 2016
- Intellectual Property