Languages: Spanish and English.
Pedro Fernando Alarcón has been a lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados Lawyer since 2015, after having performed duties as a public sector official and then as a member of the legal staff at the Peñaherrera & Ponce Abogados law firm.
Pedro devotes his practice to the areas of partnership law and conflict resolution. In the field of corporate law, he provides advisory services on capital increments, mergers and acquisitions, and settlements. He also advises and represents important clients before administrative and judicial authorities on civil, commercial, and administrative matters.
- Currently enrolled in a Higher Specialization program on Constitutional Law at Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar
- Courtroom and Litigation Lawyer by Universidad Central del Ecuador, 2016.
- Lexvalor Abogados Lawyer, 2016 – present
- Peñaherrera & Ponce Abogados Lawyer, 2015 – 2016
- Community Legal Advisor, Ministry of the Interior 2014 -2015
- Conflict Resolution