Energy and Strategic Sectors
We offer advisory services regarding the energy sector with lawyers specialized in sector-specific regulatory, financial, administrative, and contractual areas, among others.
Our Energy Division offers legal advisory services tailored to assist in the development, financing, and construction stages of energy projects. The scope of our services includes matters associated with concessions, public-private partnerships, and other associative arrangements between private and public entities of all kinds involved in the nation’s energy and strategic sectors.
The Energy Division’s services include:
- Regulatory advice to energy producers
- Procurement of administrative permits for energy concessions
- Contract development and negotiations
- Advisory support for financial institutions and developers on energy project financing
- Advice and assistance at all phases of concession processes, public-private partnerships, and other associative arrangements between private and public entities
- Legal advisory and counsel support in disputes involving permits, contracts, and concessions involving the energy and strategic sectors