Ana Belén Nieto
Languages: Spanish and English.
Ana Belén Nieto is a lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados. She joined the firm in 2016 after having developed her professional career at other important law firms in Ecuador.
Her professional career is focused on various aspects of the Partnership Law, a specialty where she provides legal advice to various companies belonging to various economic sectors. She has developed expertise in mergers and national and international acquisitions, partnership restructuring, and due diligence processes. She has experience in advising Ecuadorian and foreign companies concerning their investments in Ecuador.
In addition to partnership law, she performs in other areas such as labor and regulatory law.
- Master’s degree in Business Law from the Universidad San Francisco de Quito, 2012
- Attorney at Law by Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, 2010
- Lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados, 2016 – present
- Lawyer at Pérez Bustamante & Ponce Abogados, 2006 – 2014
- Intern assigned by Pérez Bustamante & Ponce Abogados to the firm Tecpetrol S.A., 2007 – 2010