Ana María Terán Merello
Languages: Spanish, English and French.
Ana María Terán is a lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados. She joined the Firm in 2017 as a legal assistant and then in 2018 as a full time lawyer, after completing her studies at the Universidad San Francisco de Quito.
At the Universidad San Francisco de Quito, she worked as a class assistant in Antitrust Law. Additionally, Ana María participated in the writing of several articles on topics of Antitrust Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution. Currently, she performs her duties in the corporate and antitrust areas of the Firm and she works as a class assistant in Antitrust Law at Universidad San Francisco de Quito.
- Attorney at Law by Universidad San Francisco de Quito, 2018.
- International Arbitration by Universidad Complutense de Madrid, 2016.
- Law and Ethics by Universidad de Comillas de Madrid, 2016.
- Lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados, 2018 – present.
- Legal Assistant at Lexvalor Abogados, 2017-2018
- Legal Assistant at Peñaherrera, Ponce & Salvador Abogados, 2015
- Legal Assistant at Larreategui, Meythaler & Zambrano Abogados, 2014
- Corporate Division
- Antitrust and Competition