Aura María Chiriboga
Languages: Spanish, English and German.
Aura Chiriboga is a lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados, graduated Cum Laude from Universidad San Francisco de Quito. She joined the Firm in 2019 as Legal Assistant, and the following year became a full-time lawyer.
She represented Universidad San Francisco de Quito in 2018 and 2019 at the National Model United Nations in New York City, where she obtained various awards such as “Honorable Delegation” (2018), “Distinguished Delegation” (2019), and “Outstanding Position Paper” (2019). Additionally, she was teacher assistant at Universidad San Francisco de Quito for Commercial and Corporate Law and Public International Law.
Between 2017 and 2020, she was an Editorial Assistant at Iuris Dictio Journal of the School of Jurisprudence at Universidad San Francisco de Quito.
Currently, she performs her duties in the tax area of the Firm.
- Attorney at Law by Universidad San Francisco de Quito, 2020.
- Lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados, 2020 – present.
- Legal Assistant Lexvalor Abogados, 2019 – 2020.
- Intern at Masters of Litigation and International Arbitration – USFQ, 2018.
- Legal Assistant Romero Arteta Ponce Abogados, 2018.
- Legal Assistant Estudio Jurídico Rafael Oyarte, 2017.