Carlos Carrión Grijalva
Languages: Spanish and English.
Carlos Carrión is a Lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados. He joined the Firm in 2016 after having developed his professional career in important law firms and independently in Ecuador.
He heads the Immigration Law Area, with significant experience on immigration and alien issues; he is an expert in everything that has to do with visas, concerning both temporary residence and permanent residency; a field in which he advises national and multinational companies.
He also provides advisory services to multinational companies regarding expat employees and has gained expertise in all aspects involved in naturalization procedures, identity and civil information. He has additionally coordinated advice with United States of America lawyers concerning companies and individuals requiring action and legalization of their immigration status at such country.
He has over twenty years of experience in handling immigration, alien issues, legalization of expat status, migratory planning for multinational companies, advice on immigration processes into the United States through correspondents, and all issues related to identity and civil data procedures.
His most recent practice has included advice on immigration issues to companies pertaining to the country’s strategic fields such as the hydroelectric, oil, construction sectors, among others.
- Doctorate in Jurisprudence from the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, 2007
- Attorney at Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, 2007
- Lawyer charged with the Immigration Area at Lexvalor Abogados, 2016 – present
- Independent Lawyer under free practice, 2007 - 2016
- Legal advisor on immigration and corporate issues at a law firm operating in the city of Quito, 1997 - 2007