Languages: Spanish and English.
César Sánchez is a partner at Lexvalor Abogados, having joined the Firm in 2021. For more than 15 years, he has advised domestic and foreign companies in antitrust, environmental, mining, telecommunications, maritime and aeronautical matters.
Within this field, he has also been involved in important public contracting processes, public service concessions, public-private alliances, company acquisitions, as well as in relevant litigation and arbitration proceedings in Ecuador.
Recently, he represented multinationals in processes of social participation in environmental regulations, particularly on recycling of packaging, electrical appliances and used batteries.
- Universidad Católica de Santiago de Guayaquil. 2000-2005. Abogado de los Tribunales y Juzgados de la República.
- Founding partner at Axis Legal Consultants. (2019 - 2021)
- Member of the Disciplinary Committee of Liga Pro, Arbitration and Conciliation Center of the Guayaquil Chamber of Commerce (2019 - to date).
- Senior Associate at Coronel & Pérez. (2003 - 2019)
- Legal Assistant at Morán Nuques & Cia. (2001 - 2003)
- Member of the Ibero-American Institute of Maritime Law.
- Member of the Ecuadorian Institute of Competition Law.
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution” Ecuadorian Chapter. First Edition. Published by Global Legal Group. (2012)
- Aviation Law