Daniel Alejandro Guevara De los Reyes
Daniel Guevara is a lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados. He joined the firm in 2009 after having developed his professional career in two of the most important Fund and Trust Fund Administrators in the country.
He is charged with counseling Massive Trust Funds (Investment Guaranty and Real Estate Trust Funds), as well as advising on and structuring guaranties for the automotive area, a field in which he interacts with financial system institutions and companies linked to the automotive sector; He has over 11 years of experience in these areas.
- Superior Expert in Tax Law from the Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, 2013.
- Attorney at law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, 2012
- Lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados
- Legal Advisor charged with Massive Trust Funds (Investment Guaranties and Real Estate Trust Funds), and the Automotive Area at Fideval S.A.
- Legal Advisor to Administradora de Fondos del Pichincha FondosPichincha S.A.
- Head of the Implementation Division at Trust Fiduciaria S.A.
- Real Estate