Daniel Bernal Hurtado
Languages: Spanish and English.
Daniel Bernal joined the Firm in 2008. He is at present the Legal Manager at one of the largest construction companies of Ecuador, on behalf of LEXVALOR ABOGADOS.
Daniel began his career at the Firm’s Stock Market and Corporate Department and later worked in the Labor Law and Real Estate Departments.
He currently focuses his practice on the area of Real Estate Law—especially the development and financing of real estate projects.
Most relevant recent issues requiring his attention have been the development and implementation of a company devoted to the preparation of purchase and sales public deeds, and advice on the development of important real estate projects in Ecuador. Over Three hundred purchase/sales public deeds and nearly five hundred purchase/sales agreements were completed during the past year.
- Master’s degree in Legal Counseling to Companies from the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain, 2012-2013
- Attorney at Law, Universidad de las Américas UDLA, 2012
- Participated in an on-line course on Finances for Directors organized by the IMF Business School under the sponsorship of Universidad San Pablo de España - Spain, 2013
- Participated in courses on Law as Corporate Social Responsibility, Outlooks on Competition Law and Business Coaching organized by Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain, 2012
- LEXVALOR ABOGADOS Lawyer, 2012 – present.
- LEXVALOR ABOGADOS Lawyer appointed to ADMINISTRADORA DE FONDOS PICHINCHA, FONDOSPICHINCHA S.A., 2010
- La Entrega de Proyectos Inmobiliarios al Amparo de la Ley de Propiedad Horizontal, (Delivery of Real Estate Projects under the Horizontal Property Law) Ediciones Legales, year XIII, number 125, November 2016, Ecuador.
- Real Estate