Languages: Spanish, English and French.
Daniela Irigoyen is a founding partner of Lexvalor Abogados since the firm was established in 2005, after having worked for important law firms and fund and trust fund administrators.
She directs the Fiduciary Law Area backed by her significant experience in providing legal and risks advice directed to the structuring and managing of diverse nature of fiduciary businesses. She currently provides Legal Advice on fiduciary business, investment funds, project development, risks, legal procedures, among others, to the country’s leading and largest fund and trust fund administration firm. She has participated in various Latin-American seminars and conventions on the matter of trust funds.
Daniela has vast experience in real estate and infrastructure project structuring, as well as in productive, commercial, constructive and other projects, both at the schematic plans level (either jointly with partnerships, trust funds, associations or other mechanisms) and in the development and interaction unfolded vis-à-vis third parties. Her experience includes advisory services on financial topics and contracts with banking institutions, multilateral organizations, among others.
Additionally, Daniela has significant experience in negotiation and conflict resolution, having managed difficult cases requiring mediation and arbitration procedures, especially in commercial, mercantile, contractual, fiduciary, and other issues. She also handles judiciary, civil, administrative, and contentious processes, and is a member of the Litigation and Conflict Resolution Area.
- Master’s Degree in Law with a major in Financial, Bourse and Insurance Law from the Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, 2010.
- Expert higher training in Financial, Bourse and Insurance issues, Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, 2008.
- Attorney at law by Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, 2007.
- Partner at Lexvalor Abogados, 2005 – present
- Legal Advisor for Stanford Trust, Administradora de Fondos y Fideicomisos, 2006- 2007
- Legal Advisor for Fideval S.A. Administradora de Fondos y Fideicomisos, 2003
- Conflict Resolution
- Corporate Real Estate