Languages: Spanish and English.
Fabricio Dávila is a partner at Lexvalor Abogados. He joined the Firm in 2021, after developing his professional career focused on corporate matters, in important firms in Ecuador.
His advice focuses on complex corporate issues; mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, advice to shareholders, and implementation of good corporate governance standards, he also provides advice to national and international companies in commercial, labor and civil matters.
- Centro de Estudios Garrigues, Madrid, España. (2014-2015) Official Master 's Degree in Corporate Legal Practice.
- Universidad Católica de Santiago de Guayaquil, Ecuador (2008 - 2014. Lawyer of the Courts and Tribunals of the Republic, with specialization in Economic Law.
- Founding partner at Axis Legal Consultants. (2019 - 2021)
- Associate Lawyer at Coronel & Pérez. (2017 - 2019)
- Paralegal at The National Trust for Scotland, Edinburgh - Scotland. (January 2016 - June 2016)
- Lawyer at Grupo Empresarial Caravana (February 2012 - September 2014).
- Amador Law Firm (2009 - 2010).
- Member of the Ecuadorian Academy of Corporate Law.
- Associate Researcher of the Ibero-American Institute of Law and Finance.
- Partners Agreements in Ecuador, the Legal Magazine #11 of the Ecuadorian Academy of Corporate Law
- The Merger & Acquisitions Review - Edition 12 (2018)