Gabriela Carrasco Puyol
Languages: Spanish and English
Gabriela Carrasco Puyol is a lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados. She joined the Firm in 2018, first as a legal assistant and now as a full time lawyer in corporate and real state law, providing legal advice to important national and international companies.
In Universidad San Francisco de Quito, Gabriela worked as a class assistant in merchant and corporate law. Also she has participated in the elaboration of several articles, in project implementation and community service.
- Attorney at Law by Universidad San Francisco de Quito, 2018.
- Diploma in International Commerce Arbitration and Investment by Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados, 2018 – present.
- Paralegal at Consultorio Jurídico Gratuito de la Universidad San Francisco de Quito, 2017-2018.
- Paralegal at Quevedo & Ponce Abogados, April- August 2015.
- Paralegal at Cordero, Moreno y Corral Abogados, summer 2014.
- Corporate, includes contracts, regulatory law, others
- Real State Law