Gabriela Guzmán Flores
Languages: Spanish, English and French
Gabriela Guzmán Flores is a partner at Lexvalor Abogados. She joined the Firm in 2021. Her legal practice focuses on corporate law, advising local and international clients in various sectors such as insurance, agriculture and industry.
In her insurance practice she has advised the legal and compliance areas, with the mission of making viable innovative products and channels for marking within the applicable legal framework, in addition to being a sponsor in various administrative appeals brought before the regulator.
She has extensive experience in corporate governance, complex corporate acts, M&A, insurance, compliance and intellectual property.
Additionally, Gabriela holds a postgraduate degree in corporate law and obtained with honors in 2018 her LL.M, Master of Laws from Northwestern University, USA.
- Northwestern University, Evanston, E.E.U.U. (2018) LLM, Master of Laws.
- Universidad Católica de Santiago de Guayaquil, Ecuador (2016) Master in company law.
- Universidad Católica de Santiago de Guayaquil, Ecuador.(2016) Lawyer of the Courts and Tribunals of Ecuador
- Founding partner at Axis Legal Consultants. (2019 - 2021)
- Associate Attorney at Coronel & Pérez. (2011 - 2019)
- Legal Assistant at Coronel & Pérez. (2009 - 2011)
- Legal Assistant at the Municipality of Guayaquil. Municipal Attorney's Office. (2008-2009)
- Member of the International Society of Female Professionals
- Associate of Instituto Iberoamericano de Derecho Corporativo INDECORP
- Chapter Ecuador Mergers and Acquisitions. Published by the Global Legal Insights Magazine (2015)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property
- Civil law