Isabel Samaniego Coloma
Languages: Spanish, English and French.
Isabel Samaniego is a full-time lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados. She joined the Firm in July 2018, after completing her studies at Universidad San Francisco de Quito, graduating with the Magna Cum Laude honors.
At Universidad San Francisco de Quito, Isabel worked as a class assistant Roman Law and Oral Litigation. Additionally, Isabel participated in the team representing Universidad San Francisco de Quito at the V. and VI National Arbitration Competition obtaining the second place in the 2017 edition. Isabel also participated in the National Model United Nations conference in 2015 obtaining the “Outstanding Delegation” award. Currently, she performs her duties in the corporate and stock exchange divisions of the firm.
- Attorney at Law by Universidad San Francisco de Quito, 2017.
- Year abroad Georgetown University, 2014-2015
- Lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados, July 2018 – present.
- Legal Assistant at Paz Horowitz Abogados, 2017
- Project Manager Sistema B Ecuador (B CORPORATIONS) 2017
- ANDESPORTS S.A.: IRONMAN 70.3 Licensee- In-house Lawyer and contract compliance 2015-2018
- Corporate Division
- Stock Exchange and Trust Transactions