Iván Plascencia Morales
Languages: Spanish, English and French.
Iván Plascencia Morales is a Lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados. He joined the Firm in 2017.
He is a lawyer in the area of corporate law of the Firm, with a significant trajectory and experience in all kinds of contractual law, mainly civil and commercial, fiduciary, bursatile law and tax law, fields in which he advises national and multinational companies in the field of its business. He also advises important companies in the real estate and labor fields.
Throughout his professional career he has worked as a lawyer and attorney to prestigious companies and institutions as Fiducia S.A. Administradora de Fondos y Fideicomisos Mercantiles, Concerleg Abogados, Activa Serv. y Tramiting S.A.
Most recently, he has provided corporate advisory to companies pertaining to pharmaceutical, real estate, retail, construction, industrial, tourism sectors, among others, in regard to contractual, fiduciary, real estate and corporate matters.
- Doctoral candidate by University of Salamanca – at present.
- Master’s degree in Civil Equity Law by University of Salamanca and Public University of Navarra, Salamanca - Spain, 2017.
- Specialist in Taxation by Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, Quito – Ecuador, 2016.
- Attorney at Law by Universidad Central del Ecuador, 2012
- Lexvalor Abogados Lawyer, 2017 – to present.
- Fiducia S.A. Administradora de Fondos y Fideicomisos Lawyer and Attorney, 2011 – 2016.
- Consortium of firms Concerleg Abogados & Activa Serv. Lawyer, 2008 – 2011.
- Tramiting S.A. Lawyer, 2008.
- Fiduciary and Bursatile Law
- Corporate Division
- Real Estate