Jorge Jijón Márquez
Languages: Spanish and English.
Jorge Jijón Márquez de la Plata is an associate at Lexvalor Abogados. He joined the firm in 2017, after returning from his postgraduate studies in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Throughout his career he worked in the private sector, providing legal advice to domestic and foreign individuals and companies.
He is currently a lawyer in the tax area of the firm, focusing his professional practice in customs law, advising and sponsoring natural persons and companies in administrative and judicial procedures.
- Master of Laws candidate, Universidad de Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Postgraduate in Constitutional Law and Human Rights, Universidad de Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2016
- Postgraduate in Probatory Law, Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA), Argentina, 2016
- Attorney at law with by Pontificia Universidad Católica de Guayaquil, 2013
- Associate at Lexvalor Abogados, 2017 – present
- Lawyer at the Public Interest Law Clinic of the Universidad de Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2015 – 2016
- Legal assistant at Noboa Bejarano Estudio Jurídico S.A., 2014 – 2015
- Internship at the Family, Childhood and Adolescence Courts, 2010 - 2011
- Customs law
- Tax division
- Corporate division