Juan Francisco Almeida Granja
Languages: Spanish and English.
Juan Francisco Almeida is a partner at Lexvalor Abogados. He joined the Firm in 2008 and was promoted to partner in 2014. Throughout his career he has worked in the areas of trust and real estate law, acquiring extensive experience in the structuring of all types of business and real estate projects.
This financial and business perspective has allowed him to specialize particularly in the Firm's corporate practice, with extensive experience in the field of Corporate Law, with a particular focus on structuring projects and businesses of all sorts, as well as in the financing of urban, energy and other
projects, as well as in the merger & acquisition, and takeover of companies, including the drafting of shareholders agreements (SHA), share purchase agreements (SPA) and others.
He coordinates one of the Firm's Corporate Law areas, with extensive experience in advising startups and generating new businesses through his extensive knowledge in everything related to the structuring of companies, as well as in the reorganization of business groups.
Juan Francisco also has extensive experience in advising and managing assets and for natural persons.
- Expert training in Procedural Law, Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, 2010
- Expert training in Bourse, Economic, Financial and Insurance Law, Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, 2011
- Attorney at Law by Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, 2008
- Lexvalor Abogados Partner for the Real Estate Area, 2014 – present
- Senior Lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados, 2008 – 2014.
- Advisor to the firm Consult Corp, 2007
- Advisor to the Almeida & Almeida Abogados law firm, 2004 - 2006
- Real Estate
- Taxes on Holdings (Patrimonial tax)