Juan Francisco Almeida Granja
Languages: Spanish and English.
Juan Francisco Almeida is a partner at Lexvalor Abogados. He joined the firm in 2008 and was promoted to partner in 2015. He has vast experience in Partnership Law and has specialized in Real Estate Law, specifically in structuring real estate projects of all sorts, and in financing of significant urban and electric power projects.
He coordinates the Real Estate Law Area for the firm; he has significant experience in the structuring of real estate projects of all sorts.
He has also participated in the fiduciary area of the firm; having gained significant insight on the implementation of all sorts of fiduciary structures.
Juan Francisco also has ample experience in advising independent persons on management of their holdings.
- Expert training in Procedural Law, Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, 2010
- Expert training in Bourse, Economic, Financial and Insurance Law, Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, 2011
- Attorney at Law by Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, 2008
- Lexvalor Abogados Partner for the Real Estate Area, 2014 – present
- Senior Lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados, 2008 – 2014.
- Advisor to the firm Consult Corp, 2007
- Advisor to the Almeida & Almeida Abogados law firm, 2004 - 2006
- Real Estate
- Taxes on Holdings (Patrimonial tax)