Languages: Spanish and English.
Katherine Hoyos is a full- time lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados. She joined the Firm in 2018 as a legal assitent and the following year as a full-time lawyer. She studied at the Universidad San Francisco de Quito, graduating with the honors of Magna Cum Laude.
She represented the Universidad San Francisco de Quito in several arbitration competitions. She obtained the first and second place in the National Arbitration Competition edition 2018 and 2019 respectively and ranked third in the International Arbitration Competition edition 2018 with headquarters in Bogotá.
She wrote an article on international taxation published in September 2019. Currently, she performs his duties in the tax area.
- Attorney at Law by Universidad San Francisco de Quito, 2019.
- Degree in Organizational Communication and Public Relations by Universidad San Francisco de Quito, 2019.
- Lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados, May 2019- present.
- Legal Assistant at Lexvalor Abogados, 2018-2019.
- Legal Assistant at Banco de Pichincha, 2017.