Languages: Spanish and English.
Margoth Chiriboga is founding partner of Lexvalor Abogados. She joined the Firm in 2005 after a successful professional career in various important law firms and universities in Ecuador.
She heads the Stock Market Area and co-directs the Partnership and Conflict Resolution Areas.
Margoth has broad experience in structuring issuance of obligations processes and advisory services to entities registered with the Stock Market Cadastre. She has provided advisory services to important corporate groups operating in various economic sectors with transactions such as portfolio issuance and commercial papers, issuance of bonds and titles, among other transactions aimed at financing companies.
Additionally, she is responsible for looking after corporate matters, inter alia corporate expansion, mergers, acquisitions, closures, and settlements.
In regard to civil and family affairs, she specializes in restructuring the organization of personal and corporate holdings, marriage, divorce, marital partnership, and issues involving underage minors.
In all of the fields of her expertise, she handles conflict resolution both at jurisdictional and at extrajudicial/administrative venues.
- Diploma in Legal Management, Yale Universidad, United States of America, 2013.
- Master’s degree in Business Law, Universidad Francisco de Vitoria – Law Bar Association of Madrid, Spain, 2005
- Master’s degree program (completed studies) in Market Law, Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, Ecuador, 2003.
- Attorney at Law by Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, 2003
- B.A. in Juridical Sciences by Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, 2003.
- Lexvalor Abogados Partner, 2005 – present
- Professor, Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar – Ecuador specializing in Financial, Bourse and Insurance Law, (2013 – to present)
- Professor, Universidad Católica del Ecuador, (2003 -2013)
- Secretary to the Arbitration Courts, Arbitration and Mediation Center at the Chamber of Commerce of Quito, (2005 - 2012)
- Coordinator for the Civil Area and Legal Advisory Consultancy for Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, (1998 -2002)
- Stock Market
- Partnership Law
- Conflict Resolution
- Civil Law: Patrimonies – Family – Childhood and Adolescence