Languages: Spanish and English.
Pablo Arias is partner at Lexvalor Abogados. He joined the firm in 2009 after having pursued his professional career at important auditing firms in Ecuador.
He is a partner within the Area of Tax Law, specializing in international taxes, taxes litigation, taxes advice and administrative procedures. In these fields he provides advisory services to national and multinational companies in regard to their local and international transactions, with seventeen years of experience.
His mosr recent task has been giving tax advice to companies pertaining to financial, pharmaceutical, oil services, real estate, and fiduciary sectors, among others.
- Master’s degree in International Taxes from the Universidad Internacional de la Rioja, Spain, 2015
- Diploma in Tax Filing and Fiscal Issues, Centro de Estudios de Empresa, Barcelona, Spain, 2004.
- Attorney at Law and a Doctorate in Jurisprudence from the Universidad Central del Ecuador, 2001.
- Partner at the Lexvalor Abogados Taxes Area, 2009 – present
- Taxes Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers A.G.
- Taxes Supervisor, BDO Stern, 2005
- Member of the Ecuadorian Tax Law Institute
- Member of the International Fiscal Association, Ecuador Chapter
- Tax and Cross Borders Deals, Latin Lawyer, 2016
- TSectional Taxes – Guide for the UTPL Professorship – Diploma.