Languages: Spanish, French and English.
Ricardo Peñaherrera is one of the youngest partners at Lexvalor Abogados. He started his career in the firm in 2008 and currently coordinates the Competition Department while also belonging to the Intellectual Property Department.
His professional trajectory has been centered around Competition Law and provides advisory services to important business groups operating within several economic sectors, among them: retailing, pharmacological, food and beverage processing, real estate, massive consumption products, medical inputs and the textile sector.
He is especially involved in sanctioning and concentration control procedures before domestic control authorities.
He has belonged to the Intellectual Property Department since the beginning of ongoing legal advice provided to national and multinational companies operating various industries, among them, pharmacological, food and beverage processing, and retailing.
Ricardo also has experience in handling judicial proceedings related to his areas of expertise.
- Master’s Degree in Business Law from the Universidad San Francisco de Quito.
- Postgraduate studies in Economics for Competition Law, King´s College London.
- Attorney at Law by Universidad de los Hemisferios.
- Lexvalor Abogados Partner
- Attorney at Law at the Peñaherrera & Ponce Abogados law firm
- Competition Law
- Intellectual Property
- Corporate Issues