Languages: Spanish and English.
Santiago Aguirre Zaldumbide is an associate lawyer at Lexvalor Abogados. Before he joined the firm he was an associate lawyer for the Peñaherrera & Ponce Abogados law firm since 2008. Prior to joining the firm he performed duties as the Juridical Director in charge of the Galapagos National Park Directorate, annexed to the Ministry of the Environment.
Santiago has more than nine years of experience in Real Estate Law, and provides advice to national and foreign companies in the promotion, purchasing, and financing of real estate projects.
Consequently, he has gained ample experience in the regulatory context and municipal legislation applicable to this area and in regard Central Government institutions such as Ministries and Secretariats.
In addition to his performance within the field of Real Estate, he is experienced in successions law, partnership law, and administrative law.
- Attorney at Law from the Universidad de los Hermisferios, 2012
- Lexvalor Abogados Lawyer, 2016 – present
- Juridical Director in charge of the Galapagos National Park Directorate, 2013
- Associate Lawyer responsible for the estate, environmental and municipal issues for the Paz Horowitz Robalino Garcéz law firm, 2012.
- Associate responsible for the Real Estate and Labor Department at the Estudio Jurídico Peñaherrera Ponce y Salvador law firm, 2008-2011.
- Real Estate
- Environmental Law